Fordham University’s online Master of Social Work program features an integrated, forward-facing curriculum that prepares aspiring practitioners to deliver responsive services to both individuals and communities. Delivered by the top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service, the program has an intuitive online campus with multiple interactive features that create an engaging learning environment with interaction between students and faculty. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, but GRE scores are not required for admission.
- Traditional and advanced standing admissions
- Full-time, part-time, and accelerated study options
- As few as eight months to complete
- Four areas of focus: Individuals and Families, Organizations and Community, Evaluation, and Policy Practice and Advocacy
- No GRE scores required for admission
- Field education at sites near students’ communities
Sponsored MSW Program