MSW@Denver is the online Master of Social Work program from the University of Denver Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW), ranked among the top 20 graduate social work schools in the country by U.S. News & World Report. The program prepares aspiring social workers to advocate for social change and provide trauma-informed services to individuals, families and groups impacted by oppression.
Sponsored MSW Program
- CSWE-accredited program that prepares students to fight for social justice
- Curriculum that explores how power and privilege interact to create unjust systems
- In-person field experience in a variety of professional settings such as community nonprofits, government agencies and policy think tanks
- Concentration in Mental Health and Trauma
- Ability to pursue licensure and employment in diverse contexts upon graduation